Secured personal loans are often used for home renovations, holidays, debt consolidation and other major purchases like a car, boat or caravan. Secured loans require you to offer something of value to the lending institution which will become the collateral or security until the loan has been repaid.
Fixed repaymentsYes, either monthly or fortnightly
Repayment period12-84 months (1-7 years)
Flexibility to sell/pay off earlyAll lenders offer the option to exit the loan earlier if you wish. By finishing the loan early, you will save on interest.
Repayment optionsA direct debit is setup so you’ll never miss a payment.
Personal Secured Loan
Do you want to borrow for multiple purposes, or get some extra cash on top of an asset you’re buying?
To get the ball rolling, send your ACFC broker
- A recent payslip (no older than 30 days)
- Current driver’s licence
- 90 days of bank statements
- Details of the asset you plan to secure against the loan
- Outside probation at your job
- Minimum 6 months at your current job for casual applicants